Asoebi Styles for Wedding 2023: Asoebi styles for weddings are popular in Africa, especially in Nigerian culture, it has become an increasing tradition recently at all events, especially weddings. Asoebi is a local name for “Family cloth” The name is caved from the Yoruba language, a tribe in Nigeria. Asoebi is the practice where a group of people wears a uniform to support an event celebrant.
Wedding events are one of the events guests show off styles, hence the use of Asoebi can not be exempted. There are millions of styles one can rock with Asoebi clothes, some of the popular styles are skirts and blouses, long and short gowns, Bubu gowns, maxi gowns, Ankara midi gowns, etc.
There are varieties of fabrics one can use for Asoebi, The fabrics are selected based on the color of the day(event) some of the popular fabrics used for Asobi are Ankara fabrics, lace fabrics, Aso oke, etc. Event colors range from blue, burnt orange, lilac, white lace, baby pink, etc.
See Also; Best crepe gown styles in 2023
Latest Asoebi Styles for Wedding 2023 (Pictures)
- The Aso Ebi fabric color goes with the event color
- There are countless options to choose from when it comes to Asoebi styles, Go for styles that give you that maximum comfort.
- Fabrics like lace and Ankara Taffita are good for Asoebi, they come with vibrant colors and designs suitable for events.
- You can combine your style with plain materials like satin, silk, and organza for sophisticated designs.
- Lastly, always choose simple and elegant styles that fit your body shape and size.
Also, see; Super stylish and simple Ankara styles